SAN FRANCISCO GAY MEN’S CHORUS February 13, 2016Admin2016-04-01T16:18:41+00:00
ECCLES CENTER MAIN STAGE 2015-16 TICKET DETAILS
Buy Individual Tickets | For 10-Ticket Punch Cards, call 435-655-3114
• By phone at 435-655-3114.
• Online at tickets.ecclescenter.org
• Box Office: Eccles Center, 1750 Kearns Blvd, Park City, Mon-Fri 10-5
• Day of show: Box office opens at noon.
LIMIT 8 TICKETS PER PERSON PER SHOW. No cash refunds; exchange or credit only. Please note there is never a ticketing fee or surcharge.
These discounts are available for phone and box office sales (not available online):
• Summit County students (K-12) pay $5 in Copper Section.
• Summit County teachers (K-12) receive 2-for-1 tickets.
• Seniors 62 and over, save 20%.
• Children 16 and under pay half price.
• Groups of 20 or more, save 20%.
• Members of the military and their immediate families are guests of Park City Institute at all performances.
• Summit County Teacher and Student discounts do not apply to Edward Snowden and New Year’s Eve.
Spread your tickets across the season, or use them for a few shows! Annual memberships start at $30.
A GREAT VALUE:
Ten-Ticket Season Punch Cards for Eccles Center Main Stage performances offer a discount on tickets in the Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sections equivalent to a $10-per-ticket savings.
Season Punch Cards give buyers the flexibility to use their discounted tickets on any show they choose LIMIT FOUR TICKETS PER SHOW (subject to availability of seats. Punch Card holders are strongly advised to reserve their tickets for the performances of their choice as soon as possible, to assure availability of seating.)
10-TICKET PUNCH CARD PRICING:
Platinum Section - $650
(Pay $65 per ticket; regularly $75)
Gold Section - $550
(Pay $55 per ticket; regularly $65)
Silver Section - $450
(Pay $45 per ticket; regularly $55)
Bronze Section - $350
(Pay $35 per ticket; regularly $45)
Copper Section Punch Cards not offered.
BUYING PUNCH CARDS:
Buy one at the beginning of the season, and redeem it for tickets to the show(s) you want to attend all season long. Punch Cards are available for purchase at the Box Office or by phone 435-655-3114.
REDEEMING PUNCH CARDS:
Your usage is tracked electronically, so any time you want to redeem your Punch Card for tickets to a performance, or find out how many tickets are remaining on your Punch Card, contact the Box office at 435-655-3114. Your tickets can be mailed to you in advance (time permitting), or held for you at will-call before the show. You also have the option to come to the box office and pick them up during regular box office hours.
PUNCH CARD EXCLUSIONS:
Punch Cards are not valid for Special Events, including Warren Miller, New Year's Eve or for any shows at the Eccles Center not offered by Park City Institute. Limit four tickets per show.
• The Eccles Center is a 1,269-seat theater that is part of Park City High School in Park City, UT.
• It is a joint-use performing arts center that hosts our Main Stage Season as well as being the anchor facility for the Sundance Film Festival every January.
• For photos, map, directions and seating-plan of the venue, please click here.