You can help keep the arts alive in our mountain town. We wholeheartedly welcome donations of all shapes and sizes and we’re prepared to cater to your needs in terms of recognition and perks.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Teri at 435-655-8252 to request a current Sponsorship Package. Sponsorship levels begin at $1,800 and include benefits such as tickets and name recognition.
Starting at just $25, members receive a variety of benefits including being the first to purchase tickets each season.
Park City Performing Arts Foundation offers you the distinct privilege of naming a seat in your own (or someone else’s) honor. A donation of $500 is all it takes for the naming rights. Name a seat after a loved one, an inspirational figure or your childhood pet – whatever you feel would be most fitting. All proceeds go toward performances at The Eccles Center. Click here to purchase online.
Please email email@example.com to indicate your interest in joining the ranks of Park City’s most dedicated volunteer corps.
1. Because a town without live music, theater, dance and comedy is like a body without lungs.
2. Because you like seeing your company’s name in our playbills and on our website.
3. Because you happened to agree with Bonnie Raitt when she called her Deer Valley performance “Biblical.”
4. Because you believe that everyone deserves a ticket to a show, regardless of socio-economic status.
5. Because your daughter discovered how to shine in a different kind of spotlight in the after-school tech theater program.
6. Because you, too, believe in sharing ideas.
7. Because you forgot all about your phone messages, emails and to-dos when you witnessed MOMIX perform.
8. Because To Kill A Mockingbird reminded you that good writing and theater can help change the world.
9. Because your son jammed with Michael Bacon (of The Bacon Brothers) during a student outreach workshop.
10. Because you recognize the electricity that connects an audience and a culture when people come together in the presence of art.
Copyright © 2010-13 PCPAF | Entertain. Educate. Illuminate